Cash In With the NIU Alumni Association Debit Card So You Can Cash Out
Partnership features a unique and easy way to save, spend and invest your hard-earned money.
DeKalb, Illinois – Northern Illinois University Foundation Executive Director of Operations and Alumni Relations Reggie Bustinza announced on Monday (July 25) that the NIU Alumni Association (NIUAA) and Investor Cash Management (ICM) have partnered for an exclusive NIUAA and Mission Huskie Branded Debit Card and investment cash management account.
The NIUAA Cash Management Account allows you to manage your hard-earned money while providing the opportunity for all NIU alumni, family and friends to reap the dividends of the returns of an investment account, all while having immediate access to cash and invested dollars.
ICM’s patent-pending technology combines immediate access to cash and invested funds for in-store and online purchases, surcharge-free ATMs nationwide, direct deposits, and bill payments. ICM has also developed a 'Round-Up' program, which allows members to contribute the change from their purchases to the NIU Alumni Association.
Users can manage their accounts via an NIU Alumni Association CMA Apple/Android app and corresponding web portal at www.myniu.com/debit.
"Our partnership with ICM is truly a win/win situation for both parties,” Bustinza said. “It enables Huskies to save and invest while showing off their NIU pride.
“The ease and accessibility of the product makes it a great financial tool for all."
“We are pleased and proud to partner with the NIU Alumni Association to offer investor cash management accounts that uniquely combine immediate access with higher returns on all funds,” ICM CEO Fred Phillips said.
Features of the NIU Alumni Association Cash Management Account:
- Higher returns compared to traditional bank accounts
- No minimum balance or credit check required
- No monthly fee or overdraft fees
- Visa debit card that provides access to millions of merchants worldwide.
- Sign up for direct deposit and receive your pay up to two days earlier at no cost*
- Option to manage your account right from your phone when you download the app
- Ability to direct deposit your paycheck, leftover student loans, and tuition refunds into your Cash Management Account and make your money work for you
- Mobile Wallet Access via Google Wallet and Apple Pay
Sign up for your NIU Alumni Association Debit Card today at www.myniu.com/debit.
Debit card is issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa, U.S.A. Inc. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their respective owners.