Paris in the Springtime
Date: 5/3/2018 to 5/12/2018
Paris is the city with all the famous sights that you’ve dreamt about and one of the most romantic settings. You can choose which days you want to browse the fashion houses and shops, contemplate art in one of the 90 museums, be amazed at the architecture, relax and people-watch in the sidewalk cafes, or venture outside of the city on optional tours. The options include touring the D-Day beaches in Normandy, Barbizon and Fontainebleau, and Mont Saint Michel, one of the most famous pilgrimage centers since the Middle Ages. We invite you to come and experience the romance of Paris!
Please contact the Alumni Office at 815-753-1512 to check on availability for this trip. Thank you for your interest in our travel program!
The trip includes:
• Round-trip airfare from Chicago
• Accommodations and ground transportation
• Buffet breakfast daily, three afternoon lunches and one evening dinner
• Optional excursions available at an additional cost
• Eight nights in Paris
Please contact the Alumni Office at 815-753-1512 to check on availability.
When it's time to pay your balance, click here.
Download travel brochure
*Companion travelers need to register and pay separately so personal information is recorded.
- Cost: $3,445 per person, double occupancy
- Single supplement is an additional $900
NIU Alumni Association