Matching Gift Programs - Double Your Impact
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy along with eligibility requirements, procedures, and forms, please check with your human resource department or company intranet.
Completed match request forms can be sent to:
Northern Illinois University Foundation
Attn: Becky Ferrante
P.O. Box 746
DeKalb, IL 60115-0746
Each company has its own guidelines for employees and retirees. Most corporate procedures are very simple:
- Request a Matching Form from your company.
- Complete and submit the form to NIU Foundation.
- NIU Foundation will verify the completed form and return to the company.
- The company issues a matching gift contribution to NIU Foundation
- Submit a Match Request via your company intranet.
- Company will contact NIU Foundation via email to verify your request.
- The NIU Foundation will verify with company.
- The company issues a matching gift contribution to NIU Foundation.
The NIU Foundation’s tax ID/EIN is: 36-6086819.
If you have any questions, please contact our matching gift coordinator at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone: (815) 753-1652
Scholarships in Action:
"As a returning student with a family and other responsibilities, help from scholarships is huge. It not only impacts my life today, but it is also providing me confidence for tomorrow. My goals are lofty, and without the generosity of others, I don’t know how I would achieve them. How amazing it would be someday, when I am successful, to be able to return the generosity I have received and help future generations of Huskies pursue their dreams."